We have been out of commission on line for awhile due to a computer ill with many many many viruses. Our IT neighbors tried to fix our computer, but recommended we get a new one. So we did it. So we are back on line.
Not much new to say on the adoption front. We are officially on the wait list. We have a case manager through our international agency who will be keeping us posted on any update, delays, etc....The earliest we expect to hear they have matched us will be June or July, but more realistically, late summer or fall. Let's pray it's the earlier dates! Things change so quickly with the Ethiopian government and orphanges, that we just don't know.
So we are keeping our minds off the waiting by doing some home improvements, travel, spending time just relaxing and enjoying our free time while we can.
We want to thank each and everyone of you who have purchased coffee through justlovecoffee.com/hofmeisters. We have raised for our savings account, over $150. Not only are you helping us with our adoption funding, but you are directly helping the families of the coffee roasters in Ethiopia by buying the fair trade coffee. So thank you! Our favorite so far is the African Skies, whole bean. If you love coffee and have not tried it yet, check it out!
If you can do us a favor? respond letting us know how you were able to read this blog, through which medium (facebook, email etc...). I'm not really sure how to reach everyone if you don't have google or yahoo accounts. If not many people get updates, than I may switch to a different blog site.
God Bless all of you and thank you, again, for all of your love and support.
Heather and Tom
1 comment:
Hey Heather and Tom,
Wish I knew about this sooner, I just saw it on Heather's facebook! I love seeing this, I love to know what is going on. Can't wait for more updates!
Love,
Sydney
Post a Comment